Re: [TowerTalk] Screened walls and floors

To: "'GARY HUBER'" <GLHuber@msn.com>, "'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "'TT TowerTalk'" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Screened walls and floors
From: "Chris Hoelzle" <choelzle@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:06:08 -0800
Thanks everybody for your thoughts

I think I will put my dollars elsewhere

NN6CH
Chris Hoelzle
choelzle@cox.net
Laguna Niguel, CA
-----Original Message-----
From: TowerTalk [mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of GARY
HUBER
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 10:54 AM
To: jimlux; TT TowerTalk

It may be worth noting that some sheet rock (plaster board), ceiling panels,
and insulation (foam board) have metallic backing which increase the
difficulty of electromagnetic ingress or egress. Screen room? no,
attenuation of signals or interference ? to some degree, yes, maybe, based
on twenty years working in RF communications in large commercial buildings
with these materials and metallic oxide glass and metal floor pans for
concrete.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M