Re: [TowerTalk] UV & WX deterioration....

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UV & WX deterioration....
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 18:14:18 -0500
On 12/28/2016 13:42 PM, Phil Coley wrote:

This BS has been going on for over 4 days now! I started deleting my
daily digest (without reading them) after day 2!! Let's get back to
something else for the "experts" to argue about such as the merits of
a G5RV antenna or an end fed wire antenna. Much more interesting and
a lot less hostile! ;-) Happy New Year to all!

Hmm. The topics you favor have been hashed over for years. This one for a whole 4 days. I'm finding it interesting, thank you.

-Steve K8LX