Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61 Tower

To: Joe Partlow <joe.w6jwp@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61 Tower
From: Fred Keen via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:59:32 +0000 (UTC)
Sorry my ignorance, but what tower is it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Joe Partlow<joe.w6jwp@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking to buy my first antenna tower. I found out a another ham who
lived here in Camarillo, CA passed away in November. His estate sold off or
gave away all his stuff before I found out about it but they still have his
tower and antenna. I've gotten a quote from guy (who recommended this list)
in San Diego to remove and transport them for about $1500. I'm currently
waiting to hear from the city about a zoning clearance. So I have a couple
of questions for the list:

Is this a good tower?
Is this a good deal?
Is there anything I should look for on the tower that would be a deal
breaker?
Anybody have experience permitting a tower in my area?

--
- 73 -
- Joe W6JWP