[TowerTalk] Force 12 going away

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away
From: Mike via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:26:18 -0500

And all this also makes me glad I have a non-performing Mosley antenna...Pro
67-C3...5 el 6m beam and 430 beam...classic 33 antenna in my shop being cleaned
and ready for summer...it's 40 years old...and my old TA-36 was new in 74...had
40m on it too and sold it 5 years ago and its still going strong.
What other antenna maker has been around for nearly 70 years? With all parts
still available?
It takes wind,snow,ice loading....and all abuse WNY can throw at it...and still
keeps working...for decades.
Flame suit on and ready for a other round of  useless Mosley bashing..I find it
amazing people slam something and praise something they have never owned...
Small lot and 1 tower and beam for 10-40m...(works on 6 too).
Mike W2GR Niagara Falls NY