Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 going away
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 19:37:18 -0700
Glad you like your Mosley Antenna. Sadly they performed very poorly in real tests compared to other antennas. Maybe that is fine for folks on the East Coast where EU piles in all the time but not other places. From Colorado we need every stinking watt headed the right direction if possible.

How long it lasted is irrelevant to me. How well does it work mean much more and F12 antennas are build very well.

I wish more people would buy Mosley, I would work DX faster.

W0MU