Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new homepurchase

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new homepurchase
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:22:12 -0800

This is from the City of Waldport Development Code a small (very small) city N of me.

"Tower facilities are subject to the standards identified below. Requests for exceptions to the standard are subject to Chapter 16.92 Variances. Amateur radio antennae are not considered towers and therefore are not subject to tower facility standards identified in this Section. . . . "

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Bill