Re: [TowerTalk] radials 160

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] radials 160
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 11:18:34 -0600
Buried telephone drops installed in rural areas by contractors paid by the foot. They use a vibrating HD knife like a plow with passage for the cable. Device slits the ground lays the cable closes the slit in one smooth operation unless hit big rocks. You might get one of these guys to lay your shallow buried cable/wire for a fair price.

Check with phone company that services rural area for leads to their cable laying contractor(s.)

Patrick        NJ5G