Re: [TowerTalk] Gen Pole 10ft x 2in OD mast pipe

To: Ed Stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gen Pole 10ft x 2in OD mast pipe
From: Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:38:05 -0700
Take a look at:
http://www.heightstowers.com/accessories.html
They have 2" od aluminum in 12 and 24ft lengths with thickness of 1/8" and
1/4".  The gotcha might be the fact that it has to be shipped via motor
freight.

Also check with metal suppliers.  I talked to one in Seattle that was based
in I think LA and they carry aluminum tubing.  The longest I could get was
20ft though rather than 24 which I thought was a bit odd.

Good luck.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY