Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-over Tower/Rotator Question

To: John Brodie <brodiejb@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilt-over Tower/Rotator Question
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:07:26 +0000
John, I wouldn't worry about that amount of side loading on the Rak.
Somewhere in my Dayton HamVention archives I have a picture of Mitch VE6OH
doing chin ups on the USTower/SteppIR tower there, with our AlfaSPid RAK
and several feet of mast out horizontally during the install process.
Everything survived.

I found it and I'll send it to you as an attached copy but it will get
stripped for the reflectors I'm sure.

73 Don
VE6JY