Re: [TowerTalk] T-Base Drawing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T-Base Drawing
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 19:53:11 -0500
Greetings,

   I took delivery of a HDX589 last year.

   Included with the tower was the Owners manual.
   That manual covers the installation process and is red stamped a
"controlled document" on every page.
   They also provided a structural analysis report that discusses the
mechanical design and analysis.

   Between the two I think there is most everything one might need.

73  Mike K9MK/5