[TowerTalk] Fw: Nylok nuts

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Nylok nuts
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 21:44:59 -0700
BUT Nylock LLC, the US manufacturer, uses Nylock with a circle R on their website so it must registered as a trademark design vs a plain tradename. Not important. Thing is they work and I agree with others that the price of the nut is minimal and better to replace than reuse.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Don W7WLL