[TowerTalk] How do I replace the main cable on a motorized telescoping t

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How do I replace the main cable on a motorized telescoping tower?
From: "Scotty" <scotty@ashiko.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 07:53:30 -0700
Needs some advice on the procedure to replace the main cable on a telescoping
3-section tower that is motorized with positive pull-down.  It is a US Tower
TX455MDP and was bought 24 years ago from US Tower, back in 1993. Many strands
are broken and there is no doubt this main cable must be replaced.  I
investigated the other cable and it is fine and will not be replaced.  I have
removed the old main cable.  I have a 100 foot long replacement cable.  3/16
inch 7 x 19 GAC with the loop and thimble with compression sleeve installed on
one end.

Advise is requested or a step by step procedure to install the new main cable
would be great.

Scotty W7SW