Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn U-bolts

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn U-bolts
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 16:46:56 -0400
Just in case my comment about Grainger hardware was less than clear - Grainger makes it clear if their part is *hot-dipped* galvanized or not.

The hot-dipped hardware that I've purchased from them is indeed high quality hot-dipped hardware, and seems to be priced like plated.

I'll note also that for a time Rohn supplied plated hardware with their towers. It may have been during the period when ownership changed hands, not sure.

-Steve K8LX