Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass life expectancy

To: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass life expectancy
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 06:46:48 -0400
I had the same experience with the military surplus stuff.  Tried painting it
with hardware store spray paint and that helped some.  I use it for light duty
— microwave antennas, etc…  but I would be reluctant to use it for heavy stuff.

I’m glad to see the good report on the strong well stuff.

Good luck,

Dave, K4TO