Re: [TowerTalk] A dumb question

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A dumb question
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 09:18:54 -0500
The local electrical code usually provides best information for grounding
and burial requirements.  As Jim said, this info varies by location.  So,
recommendation from another ham out of you area may not be the best
solution.

I give several Technician classes each year.  Question T0B11, "Which of the
following establishes grounding requirements for an amateur radio tower or
antenna?" is often covered during class.  The correct answer is "Local
electrical codes."

73, Keith NM5G