Re: [TowerTalk] A dumb question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A dumb question
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:51:20 -0700
Nearly all the cables for my antenna farm are laying on the ground, and in 11 years, have had only one issue, and that was with a long run of CATV RG6 that was buried to get around my garden and driveway. It lasted 9 years. I have thousands of feet of various kinds of coax laying on the ground. I think it's all a matter of what kind of stuff the varmints where you live like to eat.  Someone recently posted useful information on which jacket materials they did and didn't eat.

73, Jim K9YC