Re: [TowerTalk] getting the ufer ground effect with a burried painted se

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "jimlux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] getting the ufer ground effect with a burried painted section
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:33:03 -0400
I LOVE the organization of that “problem” and your solution with a clear and
detailed step-by-step explanation.  Reminds me of the very best way to learn
and understand a complex concept – by thinking about the problem, setting it up
properly and then solving it stepwise while “showing your work”.   :-)

Thank you for addressing the key concepts conceptually and mathematically Jim.
It makes it all so much easier to understand!

73

Bob KQ2M