Re: [TowerTalk] 80m vertical size calculation

To: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m vertical size calculation
From: "V. Sciucka" <vytenis.sciucka@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:46:44 +0300
I just thought that it might explain why different formulas are used.
Charlie gave me formula which is widely available: 246/f(mhz) =  element
(feet), but I also found https://www.dxengineering.com/
techarticles/verticalantennainfo/dx-engineering-comtek-verti
cals-for-phased-arrays (see p.5) where 234/f(mhz) is used.

Vytenis