Re: [TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New to Group, WTB M2 OR2800PX
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:57:47 -0500
When you think you can't afford to do it right why do you suppose you can afford to do it again and again?

On 9/22/2017 11:01 AM, David Needham wrote:
Thank you for all the thoughtful replies and suggestions. I have inquired
about the cost of a prop pitch, but am guessing it is not going to fit in
the budget. OR2800PX with K7NV or Champion Radio clamps for my 2-7/8" mast
and Green Heron Engineering controller is definitely at the top of the list.

I still haven't got a solid line on a used OR2800PX for sale. Anyone got
one they are willing to part with? Please contact me off list.

Dave, K8AJA