Re: [TowerTalk] Fan Dipole

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fan Dipole
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 23:05:33 -0300
I think both Jim’s and Wes’s comments are well-taken.

I also think this thought applies, particularly if you don’t have redwoods in
your back yard: never let perfection be the enemy of the OK.

It does pay to read Jim’s excellent work: even if you can only put up so much,
a lot of what he’s written will help you get the most out of whatever it is you
can put up.

73, kelly, ve4xt