Re: [TowerTalk] rotating tower or stack : rpm

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rotating tower or stack : rpm
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 13:31:40 -0400
All of my rotators use a soft start and stop so yes I would recommend this
feature.  In my case I use all Green Heron rotator controllers which have
an adjustable ramp speed. I believe that it pulses the voltage while
ramping but I could be wrong. I am not sure if this controller can be made
to work with your large base rotator. I would contact Jeff at Green Heron.

GL,
John KK9A