Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base - tower

To: bob@farkaly.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base - tower
From: Dick's <rcblumen@centurylink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:47:12 -0400
Larry-

I'm in the process of finishing up a 73' US Tower install.

If you are getting a building permit to put it up, I would follow tower
manufacturer's instructions to a Tee.  If not, you run risk of not getting a
sign off.

Even if you are not getting a permit, changing the foundation is asking, in my
opinion, for problems.  I have seen the design engineer's calculations for the
foundation and it is pages of heavy duty stress/strain formulaes.

Regards,
Dick, K0CAT