Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base - tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete base - tower
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:30:39 -0400
I believe that AN Wireless also does this. It probably saves on concrete
however it is a significant amount of work. I do not recall what Rohn does
with their SSV tower bases. Does the Trylon have an alternate base design?
If permits are required in NL you might be stuck with their design.

John KK9A