Re: [TowerTalk] Walking Down Crank-Up

To: jeff griffin <kb2m@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Walking Down Crank-Up
From: Bob Matthews <kt3rr@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 23:44:20 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks everyone for you responses and ideas. It gives me a great deal to think
about here in the next couple weeks before the tower comes down. Your ideas
also brought to mind a Sumner R250 Roustabout that I used many years ago when I
was pipe fitting steel weld pipe. The Roustabout is a portable crane. One man
operated with a winch that can handle 1500# loads at 25 feet. This may be my
solution, and it only rents for $125 a day.
Once again thank you all for your input. You guys never let me down.
Bob  KT3RR