Re: [TowerTalk] N0OST post Winch for UST layover and raise

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N0OST post Winch for UST layover and raise
From: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 14:56:50 +0000
Thanks everyone for all the input lots to think about. I think at least for
the near future I'll probably try Bryan's idea of the drill.
With winter getting close it seems to be the best solution. I believe the
2550 will handle it especially on a 40 degree morning.
I'll let you know how it goes.
73 and thanks again,
Jeff N0OST