[TowerTalk] grounding at tower base

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] grounding at tower base
From: DALE LONG <dale.long@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:02:29 +0000 (UTC)
These are for grounding Rohn25.  We need something for Rohn67

<Jeff,

I know this is not answering your question, but six of the tower leg
ground connectors that N0AX suggested here last week showed up today.
Beautifully constructed, very robust, very easy to install. The
connector U-bolts to the tower leg. Copper goes to a hunk of brass. The
wire connector can accept copper strap and/or a wide range of copper
wire sizes. There are two indentations for wire. This makes it easy to
connect copper strap from the pour and up to two copper wires from rods
to each leg, so it's a great splice point for the strap to the rods. An
inspector can't help but be impressed!

https://www.cableandwireshop.com/rohn-r-cpc1-125-tower-base-ground-clamp.html