Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit in trench

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>, "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit in trench
From: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 23:01:06 +0000
It probably goes without saying but be sure you put a a good amount of glue
inside the bell all the way in and on the straight end.
It will act as a lubricant but I have found you will have only a few
seconds to give it a good twist and push at the same time.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
Jeff