Re: [TowerTalk] [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

To: Steve Wright <stevewrightnz@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 14:16:01 -0400
On St. Croix, due to the cat 5 hurricane that decimated the island, as we
have many hundreds of decapitated pole pig still lying along the roads with
the coolant already out of them.  I think eventually a contractor will be
hired to pick them up.  The current lineman and visiting contractors are
not going to remove them but if there is visible hardware on them they will
take only that.