Re: [TowerTalk] 2-el 15/20 meter duobander

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2-el 15/20 meter duobander
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:38:40 -0700
Why not take the measurements from a C3?  I think it is just 2 ele on 20 and 15 with 4 on 10.

On 11/28/2017 5:18 AM, john@kk9a.com wrote:
I played modeling 2el dual banders a long time ago and I recall having
success just putting the higher frequency Yagi in-between the elements of
the lower frequency Yagi. It is easy to model and see what happens. Adding
more elements and more bands really complicates things, kudos to the
designers of the excellent multiband interlaced beams.

John KK9A