Re: [TowerTalk] 2-el 15/20 meter duobander

To: "TT" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2-el 15/20 meter duobander
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <cqdx@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 17:14:40 -0800
In the wayback, (70S), I contested/dxed using a DB-54 Wilson on a 40' boom -- was interlaced 20/15 -- and, the 4 15M elements were inside the 20M. If memory serves me, this design was in the QSTreet magazine..n'est-ce pas? Had it on a W-67 tower, which bit the dust, after I added a 6el Wilson for 10M on the tippy-top -- an educating experience! B U T -- in the meantime, worky-worky!
73 -- Merry Christmas -- Mark  AA6DX

-----Original Message----- From: W0MU Mike Fatchett