Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:40:22 -0500
>  Thanks for the reply, Steve, but I'm sorry ... that doesn't make sense.
> Torque is torque, and it's in the same direction no matter which side of the
> mast is applying the torque.

Hiya, Dave --

    I'm  not an engineer so I can't defend the conclusion that Dick Weber, PE
(don't remember his call) published and suggest you read his article in QEX.
Someone cited the issue and date of publication so it shouldn't be too hard to
find.

    It was a revelation to me and it might be to you as well after you read
Dick's article. I promise won't say I told you so - hi.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC