Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd tower help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2nd tower help
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 11:37:45 -0700
Chick-
I would say you want to locate the 2nd tower as far away from tower #1 as
you can get. This is even more important if your plans for the future
include multi-radio
contesting and/or SO2R operation. Additionally I would try to get the two
towers
on a line which is perpendicular to a line pointing toward the direction to
which
you will be pointing your beams most often. This way each beam will be in
the other's
side lobes where the weakest radiation occurs.

73
Tom
K0SN