Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Connection

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Connection
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 08:32:09 -0800
The KF7P boxes are a very good deal IMO. Considering what a galvanized box costs and the real PITA of drilling, cutting, and punching holes into these steel NEMA rated outdoor "enclosures" you will be way ahead with one of them. Just finished a project with one and I have a complete machine shop, hydraulic chassis punches, etc.

Plus, Chris has thought thru all the details and provides for them.

Go big since you need to bend the coax to arrestors, tighten PL's and screws etc. As time goes by you will likely add more stuff.

Grant KZ1W