Re: [TowerTalk] Trees and loss

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trees and loss
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:14:03 -0500
Back in the 70's, I did a project comparing the optical cross section a lot
of different growing things - mostly trees - to their radar cross section
at various frequencies, UHF and up. You can probably imagine why. Spent a
lot of time in a spooky, warehouse-sized anechoic chamber, I did. With the
passage of time, I now remember that as the good old days...

73,

geo - n4ua

Virus-free.
www.avg.com