Re: [TowerTalk] Sod staples

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sod staples
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:47:15 +0000
Those should never be used in the ground.  Very dangerous.  Can become missiles
if the wire comes loose or hit by a rotary lawn mower.  Plus many years from
now will rust, be stepped on by barefoot kids or go through soles of sneakers.
Use wooden dowels.
Sorry, hotmail on an ipad doesn't  allow me to edit out thetext below.

Rick  K2XT