[TowerTalk] Fwd: XM240 SWR plots

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: XM240 SWR plots
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 06:14:54 -0400
Excellent point Steve and very well stated.  The Cushcraft is a good
upgrade to an inverted V but it definitely has compromises.  I use OptiBeam
40m beams which have high Q coils and a hairpin coil.  Your relay design is
really the only way to make a shorty 40 efficient and broad banded (I do
not consider the Moxon to be a true shorty 40).

John KK9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.