Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:47:01 -0500
I can tell you this. If it is a US Tower, you can probably budget on $28K to get a new 72ft HDX motorized tower in place on your existing slab. I was about to pull the trigger on buying two used HDX589 towers and both needed new cabling and one needed a T-base. 1 new T-Base, 2 re-cabling kits without shipping (or labor) = $7,500. Insane!
I would say insure it for $30K and sleep good at night....
73
NJ0F

-----Original Message----- From: john@kk9a.com