Re: [TowerTalk] Connector on 7/8 Heliax

To: Doug Ronald <doug@dougronald.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Connector on 7/8 Heliax
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 06:23:15 -0400
Correct.  I thought you were only using nitrogen for the 30' piece but
apparently you need it at the antenna or somewhere else in your system.

GL with this project!

John KK9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

But neither of those appears to pass the nitrogen. I would have to string a