[TowerTalk] FS: 45G Fold-Over Tower & Accessories Nashville, TN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: 45G Fold-Over Tower & Accessories Nashville, TN
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 12:14:43 -0500
I have the following used Rohn 45G tower sections and accessories available
for sale near Nashville, TN:

8 good straight sections, no issues $150 each

2 sections bent at socket ends, easy fix $125 each; if I repair $150 each

1 section cut off at stub end & bent at socket end; can be cut & drilled
for concrete section; $100

1 rotor plate $75

1 pointed top section $125

1 fold over system including major components, no bolts/nuts $300

1 flat base plate $125

$1950 ca$h for all of it. I have the materials and skills to repair the
bent/cut sections, including hot dip galvanizing at buyer's preference. I
can deliver within a reasonable drive of Nashville, TN. Please contact me
off list. Photos available.
I also have both a Rohn original gin pole & a WB0W gin pole available.

Robin Midgett K4IDC