[TowerTalk] Gin Poles For Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin Poles For Sale
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 12:17:10 -0500
I have two gin poles available for sale:

I have a used but very good condition WB0W gin pole available for sale near
Nashville, TN. The mast is straight; 12' long x 2" OD x 1/4" wall aluminum
& fully functional. Pulley & clamp bracket are very good. $450 ca$h; can
deliver within reasonable distance of Nashville. Photos available. Please
contact me off list.

I have a used but reliable Rohn gin pole available for sale near Nashville,
TN. The mast has a very slight curve in it but it is fully functional. $350
ca$h; can deliver within reasonable distance of Nashville.

Robin Midgett K4IDC