Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-Up Tower - Located Next to Shack - RFI Issues?

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-Up Tower - Located Next to Shack - RFI Issues?
From: Dick's <rcblumen@centurylink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 15:00:02 -0400
Hello Rich-

I just finished a crank up 72’ US Tower install this Spring.

I have had no interference at my shack which is about 25-30’ from the tower.

I learned quite a few lessons from this install. Some of the forum helped me in
this endeavor so I decided to chronicle the whole episode in case others needed
help, too.

Feel free to follow the monthly column in our club’s newsletter at:

http://n4lnr.org/newsletters/

The fun begins with the June 2017 issue.

73,

Dick

Richard (Dick) Blumenstein, K0CAT

E-Mail:  rcblumen@centurylink.net