Re: [TowerTalk] Professional attachment hard line to Rohn tower

To: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Professional attachment hard line to Rohn tower
From: EZ Rhino <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 18:59:39 -0600
Ordinary strut channel and clamps can be used for this.  I’ve got these on my
site and have the parts specified for various sizes of common coaxes/hardlines.
 http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/StrutPic.html. The strut channel can be cut and
U-bolted to the tower legs, and then clamps inserted to hold the hardline(s).
It’s a clean, solid way to hold onto things, and looks professional, but will
take some work to install (easy to do but a lot more work than taping cables to
tower legs.)

Chris
KF7P