Re: [TowerTalk] Busting a Pileup

To: Andrew Faber <andrewfaber@ymail.com>, Dick Green WC1M <wc1m73@gmail.com>, "'Brian Beezley'" <k6sti@att.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Busting a Pileup
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:47:29 -0700
Another sign that cluster clickers are calling is
when the station who initially spot is somewhat
off frequency.  Then you get 10 callers in a row
who are also off frequency by the same amount.
I've encountered that many times.
If you get 10 callers that are zero beat with the
running station, that may or may not have to do
with spots.

Rick N6RK