[TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 12:34:14 -0500
Howdy TTers

I am currently trying to hook my new Alfa Spid RAK rotor to my Green Heron RT21 controller.

The manual I have for the controller states that rotor terminals 1 and 2 are for Motor CW and CCW and the  Ground and Positive are on rotor terminals 3 and 4.

The manual for the rotor states that rotor terminals 1 and 2 are for motor drive and that 3 and 4 are for impulse sense.

I hooked it up according to the rotor directions and to the controller since it had been on an Alfa Spid already and it does not turn the rotor. I get a "No Motion" error on the control box. At this point I am hesitant to switch the wires around until I get some confirmation as to what is and isn't correct ( I don't want to fry anything!)

Thanks

Phil

N9LAH

--