Re: [TowerTalk] Mirage/KLM 15m 6 el

To: "Ray, N6VR" <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mirage/KLM 15m 6 el
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 10:35:24 -0700
My KLM 4 el 40m yagi, dual driven elements that I have had for more than 35
years uses their 4:1 large balun. I have never had a problem with it at
all. I typically run full legal limit.

It seems to work very and I don't think any other type or make would really
make it work any better.

If you need another, i have several others availble.

Ray,
N6VR
Near Prescott, AZ