Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 18:12:55 -0500
Scott,

I had runs of 213 laying on the grass in my yard in KS (about 300' run length each) for 5 years and never had a single critter issue.  Plenty of mower and trimmer damage to control wires but never an animal issue.  We have TONS of gopher and shrew here as well.  I would bet you will not have a problem this winter either.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com