Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?

To: "'Steve Maki'" <lists@oakcom.org>, "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:07:07 -0500
According to the following Commscope document, SuperFlex is corrugated.  I have
a bunch outdoors.  Like all other hardline at my station, the connectors  are
sealed with at least 4 layers of silicone and vinyl tape, over connectors with
silicon O rings preventing water intrusion down the shield.

https://www.commscope.com/catalog/cables/pdf/part/1327/FSJ4-50B.pdf

73, Keith NM5G