Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loops was: Re: Feedline for a new tower

To: kq2m@kq2m.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loops was: Re: Feedline for a new tower
From: Matt Frey <matt@spryosi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 11:36:01 -0500
This is Matt who asked the questions.

Thanks for all the responses.  The tower has a 6"x6" plate on top.

One of the questions was grounding the feedline at the top of the tower and
then at the side of the house at the polyphaser a few feet from the tower.
Is this the typical practice?  The Ward Silver book says this as I read.

Matt, AA3RO

Matt Frey CEM, LCP
Spry OSI, Inc.
P.O. Box 269