Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 14:34:02 -0700
Thanks.  Just a couple of clarifications.

The original Touchstone software was by EEsof.  I had a copy at Hughes in the early 1980s.  It was of course a DOS program and came with a parallel port dongle for security.  HP had nothing to do with it.

The RigExpert operating under AntScope can export Touchstone files in three different formats.

Wes  N7WS