Re: [TowerTalk] Quad elements no rain static.

To: 'Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H' <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quad elements no rain static.
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:53:08 -0600
    Along these lines, I was wondering if anyone has noticed rain static on
the larger horizontal loops some use on the lower bands?  I recall having
rain static (snow static) on my 80m dipole.

    Although it may not matter, I'm curious if there is thought or consensus
on the source of the rain static being polarized (horizontal versus
vertical)?

73  Mike K9MK